What it does:
Blackmores Beauty Sleep is specially formulated to support sleep and improve skin and hair health.
Blackmores Beauty Sleep‘s unique formulation contains Hops, which is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve sleeplessness; plus Retinol (Vitamin A), Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolysed Collagen, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Biotin to support skin rejuvenation including collagen formulation, integrity, structure, hydration and skin & hair health.
- Supports skin regeneration, collagen production and skin structure
- Supports skin hydration and skin health
- Maintains general health and wellbeing
Blackmores Beauty Sleep contains ingredients traditionally used in Western and herbal medicine to:
- Relieve sleepness to nourish the skin overnight
- Reduce nervous tension and restlessness
- Support healthy sleeping patterns
Blackmores Beauty Sleep supports a nightly beauty routine with dual benefits to support a good night’s sleep and skin rejuvenation, skin hydration and collagen formation.
With seven beneficial ingredients, Vitamin C and E provide antioxidant support to help reduce free radicals formed in the body and Hyaluronic Acid to help support skin hydration.
Vitamin C supports collagen formation, Biotin supports healthy hair and skin and Hops is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve sleeplessness.
What is in it?
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 20 mg
- d-alpha-tocopherol(Vitamin E) 3.33 mg
- Retinol palmitate (Vitamin A) 241 micrograms (as retinol equivalents 131.7 micrograms)
- Biotin 10 micrograms
- Hydrolysed collagen 333.3 mg
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid) 66.7mg
- Humulus lupulus (Hops) extract dry conc. 66.7 mg equiv. dry fruit 334 mg
Contains fish products, soya bean products and sulfites. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Adults only. Do not use if you are likely to become pregnant, during pregnancy or brestfeeding. Always talk to your health professional before taking multiple products to aid sleep. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Discount Natural Health Products