What it does:
Blackmores Concentrated Curcumin + Active Support is a triple action formula with anti-inflammatory action to maintain joint, bone & muscle health.
Blackmores Concentrated Curcumin + Active Support contains Magnesium for muscle health, Curcumin for anti-inflammatory action, Vitamin D to maintain bone health and Vitamin C to support immune system health.
- Curcumin is a natural component of the Turmeric spice, with anti-inflammatory action.
Blackmores Concentrated Curcumin + Active Support addresses discomfort in joints and muscles associated with regular exercise supporting those who live an active lifestyle.
- A triple-action formula for maintaining joint, bone & muscle health
- Magnesium for muscle health, Curcumin for anti-inflammatory action, Vitamin D to maintain bone health and Vitamin C to support immune system health. To relieve pain after exercise
- Maintains joint cartilage and collagen health
- Support general health and wellbeing
- Antioxidant/Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Bioavailable Curcumin formulated for optimal absorption
Blackmores Concentrated Curcumin + Active Support contains TurmXTRA™, a bioavailable form of concentrated Curcumin specifically formulated for optimal absorption
What is in it?
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 22.5 mg - Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble antioxidant nutrient involved in many biological processes in the body. Vitamin C is found in a number of fruits and vegetables, great sources are capsicums, blackcurrants, oranges and strawberries
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate (magnesium 55 mg) 266.2 mg - Magnesium is an essential nutrient that plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body and plays a role in a large number of biological processes. Magnesium containing foods include green leafy vegetables, nuts, cocoa and whole grains
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 100IU) 2.5 micrograms - Colecalciferol (vitamin D) is a fat-soluble nutrient that is manufactured in the skin through the action of sunlight. Vitamin D regulates calcium and phosphate metabolism which is important in the maintenance of bone health
- Curcuma longa (as TurmXTRA™ 60N) extract dry conc. 79 mg, equiv. dry rhizome 1.9 g, std. to contain: curcumin 75 mg
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not use if you have pre-existing liver conditions. Contains soya bean products and sulfites. If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional TurmXTRA™60N is a trademark of Inventia Healthcare Ltd
Discount Natural Health Products