What it does:
Livatone Plus by Dr Sandra Cabot Health Direction includes a very high dose of Turmeric for it's anti-inflammatory and cholagogue (bile stimulating ) effects to provide relief from dyspepsia, flatulence, mild digestive disturbances and biliary dysfunction in addition to your Livatone liver detoxification program.
Traditionally used in European herbal medicine to:
- maintain and support natural liver detoxification processes
- relieve abdominal bloating and distention
- promote healthy gallbladder function
- help improve bile secretion
- help enhance/promote healthy liver function
- maintain and support healthy liver regeneration
- to protect the liver
- reduce and relieve symptoms associated with occasional overindulgence
LivaTone Plus with Turmeric can be beneficial in those who have:
- Sluggish bile flow
- Weak digestion
- Abdominal bloating, burping and flatulence
- Sluggish liver function
- Where extra antioxidant effects are required
- A need to support healthy gallbladder function
- Added Selenium
Combines a potent dose of St Mary's Thistle with the benefits of Turmeric and Selenium. It also contains B group vitamins and the amino acid Taurine as well as the antioxidant Vitamins C and E.
- Very high dose of St Mary's thistle. St Mary's thistle protects liver cells and supports healthy liver detoxification.
- Contains Taurine - essential for the manufacture of healthy bile and efficient phase two liver detoxification.
- Very high dose of Turmeric - has anti-inflammatory and cholagogue (bile stimulating) effects.
- Turmeric may provide relief from dyspepsia, flatulence, mild digestive disturbances and biliary dysfunction.
LivaTone Plus contains 100mcg of folinic acid per capsule (activated folinic acid)
What is in it?
- St Mary's Thistle
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Folinic Acid
Discount Natural Health Products