What it does:
Blackmores Multivitamins for Men with Sustained Release Technology is a tailormade blend of essential vitamins & minerals for men.
Blackmores Multivitamins for Men is formulated to support immune system function and energy production.
Blackmores Multivitamins for Men convenient one-a-day multivitamin supports testosterone levels and mental function and is designed with a unique sustained release technology that release nutrients to the body gradually throughout the day.
- Tailormade blend of essential vitamins and minerals for men
- Specifically formulated with Sustained Release Technology to provide lasting energy for up to 8 hours a day
- Supports immune system function
- Supports energy production
- Supports testosterone levels
- Supports mental function
- Supports healthy sexual function and reproductive system health
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Blackmores multivitamins are formulated to deliver doses of key nutrients to address your specific needs and support your general health & wellbeing.
Blackmores Multivitamins for Men with Sustained Release Technology provides a steady release of nutrients to give you lasting energy for up to 8-hours a day.
Get the most out of everyday with Blackmores Multivitamins with Sustained Release Technology.
What is in it?
Active ingredients per tablet:
- Retinyl acetate (vitamin A 900 micrograms retinol equivalents) 1.1 mg
- Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, vitamin B1 1.2 mg) 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.3 mg
- Nicotinamide 16 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 6 mg) 6.5 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, vitamin B6 1.3 mg) 1.6 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 2.4 micrograms
- Phytomenadione (vitamin K1) 35 micrograms
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 45 mg
- d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 14.9 IU) 12.3 mg
- Biotin (vitamin H) 30 micrograms
- Folic acid (vitamin B9) 400 micrograms
- Ferrous fumarate (iron 5 mg) 15.7 mg
- Potassium iodide (iodine 150 micrograms) 197 micrograms
- Lycopene 2 mg
- Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 50 mg) 87.5 mg
- Manganese sulfate monohydrate (manganese 3.5 mg) 10.8 mg
- Zinc oxide (zinc 14 mg) 17.4 mg
- Selenomethionine (selenium 70 micrograms) 175 micrograms
- Cupric sulfate pentahydrate (copper 850 micrograms) 3.3 mg
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 micrograms
- Calcium carbonate (calcium 100 mg) 250 mg
- Chromium picolinate (chromium 35 micrograms) 282 micrograms
If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. Supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Contains soya bean products and sulfites
Discount Natural Health Products