What it does:
Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding contains a probiotic strain, isolated from breastmilk, formulated for mums like you.
Supports general health and wellbeing. Reduces symptoms and occurrence of mild mastitis.
- Reduce and relieve symptoms of mild mastitis
- Reduce the occurrence of mild mastitis
- Help restore good gut flora during and after antibiotic use, important for C-section or GBS positive mums and their babies
- Maintain healthy digestive system function, before, during and even after pregnancy
- Maintain and support gastrointestinal system health
- Help improve good bacteria growth after antibiotic use
As a mum, or mum to be, you understand that your gut health and microbiome influences your baby and may be impacted by factors including diet during pregnancy, medicines, birth mode and feeding choices.
- 1 sachet per day, simply mix into water, juice, a smoothie, soft food or even sprinkle on your cereal and consume immediately. Qiara is almost tasteless, so its easy to take, even during pregnancy.
- If experiencing breast pain, mild mastitis or are taking prescribed antibiotics, take two sachets per day, 2-3 hours before or after the antibiotic dose. Continue taking this dosage for one week after completing the antibiotic course, then go back to the regular dosage.
What is in it?
Each sachet contains:
- Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716 3 billion organisms
- Excipients: maltodextrin, sodium ascorbate, sodium chloride, sucrose
Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners. Is suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Seek medical advice if mastitis symptoms persist longer for longer 12 hours, or if your symptoms worsen
Discount Natural Health Products